Of course, one cannot receive the "One Lovely Blog Award" and tuck it away for safekeeping. Oh no sir, you've got to pass it on.
It was unbelieveably difficult to narrow the field down to ONLY 15! I read so many on a daily basis, and there are so many to choose from. It took me a few days, but I think I've got my list down. Most of them are baking related, others focus on family-style meals, and I even threw in two non-food related blogs for good measure. Please take a while (you might need a few hours!) to visit these talented and creative ladies:Here are the rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award":
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered (I chose some new, some I've been reading for a while). Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
- A Great Full Day - Beautiful, inspiring, sweet, and feminine. Looking for something pretty and uplifting to brighten your day? Come here to get your fix.
- Alwayz Bakin' - Host of the "My Girl, Paula!" group, this lady is a true Paula Deen fan and can really cook. And she sews, too!
- Bake at 350 - Gorgeous cookies with instructions on how she did them. Tutorials too. How awesome is that? Bridget also hosts the "Flavor-of-the-Month" group.
- Big Red Kitchen - I've been reading this one for a while now. Family-friendly recipes, entertaining ideas, and occasionally her mom posts too! Gotta love that!
- Cookies and Cups - Come here to browse cookies and/or place an order. Custom sugar cookies and cupcakes, sent to your door--what more could you want?
- Culinary Concoctions by Peabody - The tagline says it all: "Gaining weight, one pastry at a time." Come for the stories, stay for the recipes. Prepare to drool.
- Fahrenheit 350° - Currently running the "Sisters that Spook" Halloween series, but there are plenty of great photos and recipes throughout the year!
- Kevin & Amanda - Fonts galore! A true scrapbooker's heaven and handwriting font lover's paradise. Free downloads--how generous! Also has a recipe section.
- Konichiwa Kupcakes and Tasty Tidbits - I discovered this blog through the "Cupcake Hero" event, when her use of pandan flavoring caught my eye. If you're looking to try new and exciting flavors, this is your place.
- Mommy's Kitchen - Any busy moms out there? Singles? Newlyweds? Empty-nesters? Everyone will love this site. Come here for fantastic, family-friendly recipes. She's also a "Velveeta Kitchenista."
- Our Best Bites - Run by two friends, this visually appealing blog is full of recipes, tips, and tutorials. Sometimes I come just to look at the pictures!
- Southern Plate - This lady makes me proud to live in the South. The stories are heartwarming, and the recipes are easy and delicious. She cooks like we all do here in the South--no fancy-pants ingredients or hard to pronounce recipe names here, just honest-to-goodness down-home cooking. She's another "Velveeta Kitchenista."
- Stirring the Pot - I discovered this blog through the "My Girl, Paula!" group. Her blog title comes from Stirring the Pot by Tyler Florence, which she is currently cooking her way through.
- Sweetopia - Adorable blog full of sugar cookies, tutorials, and more sweetness than you can handle. Brace yourself for the cuteness.
- The Busty Baker - Recipes and great stories with tons of personality. I'd like to think that the two of us are quite alike...well except for the "busty" part! :D