Saturday, January 31, 2009

Stuck in a Magical Forest

It's a good thing I have some friends to keep me company :) My new-found obsession with sugar cookies prompted me to go on an online cookie cutter shopping spree, resulting in much joy and anticipation of putting them to good use. Where might one find such cutters, you ask? There are tons of online shops selling them, but I'm drawn to the smaller Mom and Pop operations. Check them out:

H.O. Foose Tinsmithing Co.


Country Kitchen Sweet Art (everything you could imagine for baking and decorating. My most favoritest place for supplies! Also where I purchased the ridiculously cute sugar eyes and jumbo heart sprinkles you see on the cookies above.)

I am deeply indebted to the Little Fox Factory for finally ending my 3-year long search for the classic, foot-free gingerbread boy cookie cutter! (you know, like "Gingey" from Shrek? ) I was so happy when I saw it for sale online that I stared at the computer screen in disbelief for a few minutes, but I was even more delighted when he arrived in my mail box. So cute! Straight legs AND a big head? Perfection. I can die in peace now. And stop lopping off the feet from the cookies made using my usual cutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment