Monday, August 27, 2007

I thought I told you to tell me to stop standing on that side of pictures.

I've decided to start keeping an online account of what I've been up to in the world of baked goods, since it's so much a part of who I am. This is a new project, so you'll be seeing a lot of posts with today's date on it, although many of the photos were taken months ago. Depending on how ambitious I decide to be, you may even see recipes posted. Maybe. I'm very protective of my secrets.

After looking through all the pictures of Zack and myself, I noticed that with maybe one exception I tend to be on the right side of the photos. Maybe it just ends up that way, or maybe subconsciously I just like being on Zack's left side... I don't know. It's not like I have a "good side" or anything :) So as a joke last Christmas I decided to take this photograph:


So can you tell which one is me??? I decided that gingerbread can show ethnic diversity too. Yeah I know that doing the eyes that way is politically incorrect and that my eye are, in fact, not all that slanty, but what the hey... it's still funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment