Thursday, July 19, 2012

Lucy is 4 Months!

 Hi there!

These past 4 months have zoomed by so unbelievably fast.  Where did the time go?  Lucy is growing by leaps and bounds.  At our last count, she is in the 90-95th percentile for both height and weight.  She's a big happy baby!  I'm enjoying being a Mommy more than I ever thought possible.  Lucy has been such a wonderful baby, and lately she's been very generous in dishing out the smiles and squeals!  Though I have to admit one of my favorite things to do is snuggle up in bed with her after we've both had breakfast.  It's the best!


Anyway, I have 3 new recipes to share with you coming up soon.  They all feature oatmeal, which is widely used as a natural galactagogue.  So if you're looking for a little boost in your milk supply, be on the lookout!  (These recipes are tasty for everyone though, not just new Mommas!)
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a little sweetie! She looks like such a happy baby!

    ReplyDelete