Monday, November 30, 2009

My Girl, Paula: Pumpkin Gooey Butter Cake ...Again!



These were such a hit the last time I made them that I couldn't resist making them again when they came up on the My Girl, Paula! recipe list.  This time, I swapped out the yellow cake mix with butter pecan cake mix and got more compliments on the crust than the pumpkin part!  Try it, you'll love it :)  Visit the new My Girl, Paula! page to check out the other members' creations, and be sure to welcome the group's new host, Michelle of Something New is Cooking.

4 comments:

  1. Wow this looks easy and delicious! I love the idea of using a box cake for the crust....yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to make this but most of my baking is gluten free except chocolate which is for me. Hubby likes pumpkin and he can't eat that cake mix so I had to pass but yours looks delicious.

    You have some great baked goods here. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who makes Butter Pecan cake mix? That looks and sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Monica - Betty Crocker makes a butter pecan cake mix, but you might have to do some looking around to find it. I only see it in a few stores around here :) Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete