The ever-sweet Tracy at Sugarcrafter has awarded me the Happy 101 Award, and I'm so...HAPPY that she considers me a blogger who puts a little "happy" in her day! Thank you, Tracy! :) Please visit Sugarcrafter and show her some love! You'll find plenty of great recipes, many with "in progress" photos so you can see the different stages as you follow along her recipes. One of my favorite things about her blog is how clean and organized it is! I could only dream of working towards that for my blog this year.
Here's what I'm supposed to do:
- Copy the award image into a post.
- List 10 things that make you happy.
- Tag 10 bloggers who brighten your day.
- Put in a link to their blogs.
- Notify the award receivers.
- Recipients should link back to the sender's blog.
It wasn't easy to narrow down my list to just 10 things that make me happy, but here they are (in no particular order):
- Spending time with my family, especially when all the cousins are there for the holidays.
- Being a part of a wonderful Church community.
- Growing in my faith.
- The smell of freshly cut grass on a cool and sunny spring day.
- Chubby babies, with all their cheek chub and "rolls."
- Singing loudly in my car--but only when there are no passengers.
- Goofy but family-friendly t-shirts, especially the one I got from my orthodontist with the words "Professional Grill Repair" superimposed over a bbq grill. :)
- Cuteness. Especially in animal form.
- Baking and sharing sweet treats.
- NOT getting shocked by everything I touch in the winter (doesn't happen often, but it sure makes me happy when it does!
Aaand, since Tracy kinda 'sorta' bent the rules and passed the award on to 11 bloggers *gasp!* (I was #11!), I'm kinda 'sorta' bending the rules here too: I'm not passing this award along to 10 blogs because...not all the sites I'm going to list below will be blogs run by a single person. Some aren't blogs at all. These are places I like to frequent online--my happy havens amidst all the nastiness you can find on the interwebs. I hope visiting these sites will brighten your day as well!
1...Bento for Kidlet - The 'most awesomest' bento lunches for kids of all ages!
2...Cut Out and Keep - Craft tutorials galore. Come here to learn and/or share.
3...Cute Overload - 'Nuff said.
4...Epicute - The Cute Food Blog.
5...Etsy - "Your place to buy & sell all things handmade™ "
6...I Can Has Cheezburger - Cat pictures...with captions. See below.
7...LollyChops - Crafts! Templates, downloads, and much more!
8...Pretty Pretty Yum Yum - Colorful photo blog of pretty and/or yummy items!
9...SITS (The Secret is in The Sauce) - Blog recognition and comment support
10...Super Cute Kawaii - "Your daily dose of handmade cuteness and Japanese kawaii."
Happy Cat, aka The One That Started it All. (Link)