Sunday, December 14, 2008

"Mmm...Tastes Like Chicken Christmas"

You know, for a blog that's supposedly "Powered by Cupcakes" I sure haven't delivered on any as of late. But don't worry--I took care of that today:

May I present to you my "Rudolph Red Velvet Cupcake," complete with festive sprinkles and a handy mascot. Yes, I realize the picture's a bit blurry. And yes, I realize that's actually a plush moose with a BROWN nose...but you get the point. :) Perfect holiday flavor + best Christmas show ever = awesome!

Also making an appearance today are Eggnog Cupcakes, adorned with snow-capped candy Christmas trees (in homage to the rare bit of snowfall we got last week in Louisiana). Is it weird that while not a fan of actual eggnog, I absolutely adore all things eggnog-flavored? 'Cause these are delicious and pack a rummy-nutmeggy punch to boot!

Ummm... will you just look at those insane penguin toes up there?!?! Beyond cute.

2 comments:

  1. Great creations! Cute little Asian gingerbread girl at the end, too.
    xoxo's Aunt B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are super cute! Baking cupcakes were on my schedule today, too. I actually made chocolate fudge pudding cupcakes and I made them look like ornaments.

    Happy Holidays :)


    ps: Just going through random blogs trying to make some blog friends.

    ReplyDelete