Monday, June 9, 2008

Thanks Cakespy!


Five weeks ago I decided that it was high time I got off my lazy rear and take up the "Couch to 5K" program. I'm on week 6 of the 9 week schedule, which means I *should* be running 5 km on the 4th of July. Hooray for Independence Day! From there, I'll just need to work on pacing and I'll be race-ready in no time. A proper runner has to have proper running attire, right? Enter my new jogging tank designed by Jessie Oleson of Cakespy.

It's supposed to be a sleeveless tank/singlet-type shirt, made of that newfangled micro-dry-performance-stain-resistant-anti-microbial-and-whatnot-material. But on me it looks more like a muscle shirt because I ordered a size too big. *sigh* I based my size guesstimate on how the shirt looked on the online model, who is definitely wearing a size Small. But who cares when the design is described as "The most magical design ever?" Cupcakes and unicorns...what could possibly top that?

Oh and you might be wondering if the picture I posted is of me wearing it? No, it's just a cropped photo of the shirt on a hanger. Why not just put it on, take a picture, and crop that? Well I did, and quite frankly, taking a picture of and then posting a shot of my chest is well...creepy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment